Glass Abrasive Disc 125mm Fine
Description: The GP-PRO (TM) GP 50 glass polishing abrasive disc is a special third generation bonded glass abrasive that has been developed with input from GLASS POLISH technicians worldwide. It has a colour coded velour backing for easy identification of grit size. It produces superior results, even for inexperienced users. Can be used with any Velcro backing pad.
Manufacturer/Supplier: GLASS POLISH
Disk Size: 115 mm
Abrasive Material: Silicon Carbide
- Removal of light scratches
- Refining marks left from coarser abrasives
- Large areas
- Attaching to hook and loop 125mm (Velcro - TM) backing pads
- Use with rotary power tool (drill or sander / polisher)
- Wet or dry sanding
- all types of glass, toughened, laminated, tinted automotive and acrylic glass.
Not to be used for:
- Angle grinder splatter
- Weld splatter
- Chips and cracks in glass
- polycarbonate glass
- PSA backing pads
Used by Glass Polish technicians all over the world
Additional Info: Read this for comparison of abrasive materials Please note that the comparative hardness of glass on the Mohse scale is 5.5!
Features: Fast removal of damage due to very hard abrasive material (check hardness comparisons of different abrasives ), more cost cost-effective than other abrasives